< Copyright Notice > | < Terms and Conditions (mail order) > | < Privacy >
The term David Geenty Designs’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is David Geenty Designs,
40 Meadowvale, Dursley, Gloucestershire, GL11 6HJ, U.K.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without David Geenty Design’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of David Geenty. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not alter, amend any and all aspects of the details pertaining to the copyright vested in these designs, without specific permission from the copyright holder, given in writing and signed.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Terms and Conditions (mail order)
David Geenty Designs aims to make and deliver goods of the highest quality. Due to the volatile nature of the current market we manufacture only on a bespoke basis, and therefore no longer keep a stock-holding of goods. The turn-around time for the completion of a sculpture is about 14 days. All prices quoted are in British pounds sterling (£). All products are zero rated for the purposes of VAT.
Orders are accepted at the sole discretion of David Geenty Designs.
Prices may change from time to time and all products are subject to availability.
All orders are normally dispatched on the British mainland by U.K delivery services.
The use of international delivery services is at the discretion of David Geenty Designs.
Delivery to UK mainland only
Due to high carriage charges the prices contained on this website only apply to delivery within the UK mainland. For orders outside this area, please contact us for a quotation.
For general information you can contact David Geenty Designs by emailing us at email@example.com or by phone on 01453 546 091
Our postal address is: David Geenty Designs, 40 Meadowvale Dursley GL11 6HJ Gloucestershire, U.K.
Our working hours are 8:00am - 9:00pm, Monday – Friday.
We endeavour to respond to all complaints within three working days. Please contact us using the details given above. If for any reason we cannot resolve your complaint immediately we will advise you on how long we expect it will take and keep you fully informed throughout the process.
David Geenty Designs will always replace faulty or damaged products free of charge. Breakages must be notified within 48 hours of delivery. If our products are not to your satisfaction for reasons other than damage or breakage, please ring first to discuss the problem and see if it can be resolved.
We cannot accept returned goods which are not faulty, except by prior arrangement, by telephone, in which case we will deduct the original cost of postage and packing from any refund, plus a 15% handling fee. The goods must be returned in perfect condition, in the original packaging and suitable for re-sale. Your statutory rights are not affected.